Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Poker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

wont be there, savagely hungover. one of them cry in the shower kind of hangovers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Mr.Plough wrote:
    wont be there, savagely hungover. one of them cry in the shower kind of hangovers

i thought u were in dcu?

Ace2007 wrote:
    i thought u were in dcu?

i am. another reason why i wont be there

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

did them cash games go ahead?? if so how did it go and what was the turn out? il play in future if its gonna be a regular game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

this goin ahead on thurs???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

it went ahead last thurs lots of action, buy in for the max if you are playing please. 100.

it went ahead last thurs lots of action, buy in for the max if you are playing please. 100.

a 100???? i thought this was UCD - the posh place - 100 is pocket change...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Ace2007 wrote:
    a 100???? i thought this was UCD - the posh place - 100 in pocket change...
    normally them bloody ten europ notes cloggin up my pockets... normally get a ton out of them... fecking change...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭badbeatcentral

Is there a game today? i'll be there at around 5 again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭ronanp

This NL or Omaha? Whereabouts? What blinds?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

so its .50/1 nl at around 5? how long did you play last week? and where is it on?

we played for about 4 hours last day, it's on in the student centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

I believe its on today. 50/1 hold'em at 5pm in the student centre for anyone interested. It should be a good game with a mixture of randomers and good players...
    I believe theresalwaysone, badbeatcentral, trippie, and myself will be playing this, maybe a few more boardies. Goodluck2me?
    Anyone thats interested...i'll see you there. Its good fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Is this on bored stiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

I wont be making it today unfortunately as i only just woke up

shadowless get something like this going in dcu.

you bum

Mr.Plough wrote:

you bum

If he did then phamton_lord(if he could be bother playin at .50/1) would clean up everyweek that i wasn't there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Shadowless

Mr.Plough wrote:

you bum

I've no problem settin up a table in the hub, providin chips, decent cards and I might even deal for tips :D but it'll have to be a word of mouth thing because we won't get away with advertising it too widely.

And as for bein a bum! I notice you didn't even bother your arse joinin the society this year!
    Fat chance you'll be let play the best value tourney in Dublin all year (the fresher free roll not the IPO).
    The Ace himself has come second 2 years running. Just shows you how bad the standard is!

yea i couldn't have been arsed with queues and whatnot, i'll just come along on the day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Quick update.

Game has been running past 3 weeks now and been steadily growing. All are welcome as we want to keep this and make it a regular occurance.

Need more players, also, this week any chance of changing day? or is anyone interested in a game tomorrow or tuesday as well as the friday game?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭R__J

I'd be keen for a game on friday, is it 50/1 or 1/2? also is there a max and min buy in? We had a game in DIT Aungier St. last year after a GJP sponsored tourny and it was very enjoyable!
    Ross

Quick update.

Game has been running past 3 weeks now and been steadily growing. All are welcome as we want to keep this and make it a regular occurance.

Need more players, also, this week any chance of changing day? or is anyone interested in a game tomorrow or tuesday as well as the friday game?

If we get a large enough crowd we could start running tournies again cos thats the only way we can take a rake to get more chips etc. and maybe get some leverage against butler.

I'd be up for cash on tuesday, i'll let some of the others know theres a game on.

did you mean thursday above or is there a game on friday too?

Alright Ross, we generally play thursday and its always .50/1.

Maybe a game this tuesday, keep check here and we'll put up final details.

So:

Any one interested in a game tomorrow? 5 student centre? Same as usual with regards to buy ins, blinds and table number?

i.e
    30min-100max
    .50/1
    9 to a table?

Post here if your interested and I'll sort somethin out.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

I may well be interested in this but depends on how my day goes college wise.
    Ill post here closer to the time letting ya know steve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

im interested in this. also please DONT bring back the tournies.. they were were shockingly bad imo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

So:

Any one interested in a game tomorrow? 5 student centre? Same as usual with regards to buy ins, blinds and table number?

i.e
    30min-100max
    .50/1
    9 to a table?

Post here if your interested and I'll sort somethin out.
    would have loved a 50/1 game when i was there, wasnt a big fan of the tournys they had in the student center

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I'd have killed for a .50 1 tournament last year when I had a roll and the money to play in it...Couldn't even afford a single buy in for it at this stage...

Ok, so provisionally this is on today at 5. If we dont have the numbers obv it wont be on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

May well be there...ie value added cash game...

Advertisement