Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application to mod status

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Am I conventional? No
    A maverick? perhaps

Did you not read the job description?

Conventional - a must be

Maverick - a definite no-no

How to apply: Don't :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Could you please keep you personal conversations out of my thread.
    Have a nice day
    Bomb

You thinks its bad now , just wait until the cats get here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

B]Thaedydal[/B
    Have a nice day
    BombB]Thaedydal[/B

hmm.. i sense a copycat...

also, if you read boards rules when you post, your thread then becomes boards thread.. so this aint your thread. therefore... cat tiem?! lol-cat.jpg

/edit:
    Anti wrote:
    Bad thoughts... Bad thoughts.... Bad thoughts....
    but so so goooooooood!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Have a nice day
    Bomb
    If you wanted to "own" it you should have posted a blog post rather than start a discussion thread.

If you wanted a moderator to keep things on topic, you should have posted something sensible.

I'm bored with captioned cats. Here's a cartoon.
    centrifugal_force.png

Okay, let's have the cats then.
    in_ur_reality.png

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I bet it's your first time here, OP. I bet an entire cent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

DeVore wrote:
    Is it wrong that I find Ruthie's avatar hot? Should this be in PI?

DeV.

No! I got this when I joined, then her avatar got bigger, then when I actually met her, well.....

ok Im heading for the hills

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Actually what ever happened to bubbles? I miss his random PM's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

I think I should be moderator of a forum, because Im great.
    In fact, I think I should be moderator of TWO forums, in case 1 of them disappears or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭BigTommyBomb

See if I had of been appointed mod of feedback then there wouldn't be any messing here although thats a moot point as there wouldn't have been any need for this thread in the first place.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Can I be a mod as well please? What? Oh.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

My avatar of a bicycle jumping over an upside down traffic cone isn't hot?
    See if I had of been appointed mod of feedback then there wouldn't be any messing here although thats a moot point as there wouldn't have been any need for this thread in the first place.
    How very maverick and unconventional of you.

So you plan on censoring us and stopping us from speaking freely?

Death to our new overlord!1@

• Registered Users Posts: 20,992 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I missed my PM with the admin passwords. Can someone resend it to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I think you just need a big hug.
    *hugz*

Your question has been answered. I think the answer is 'no'.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Thou hath vaulting ambition. Let not light see your black and deep desires!

Your question has been answered. I think the answer is 'no'.
    If Enda Kenny says its still on then its still on. Your just a bit player in the mod hierarchy any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

and if you had any basic understanding of boards, you'd know only Smods? and Admins get to mod feedback... possibly why you're not a mod.. :Rolleyes:

but here, dont feel left out, have this
    cat_sandwich_001.png

This is the thing, I'm out to change the rules. Turn things upside down a bit.

But I can promise the mods here I will get things done. I'm asking you to give this man a chance.
    Can you please outline your precise manifesto and schedule for completing all points (that have been fully laid out) on said manifesto.

I would love to read your ideas of maverickness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Talliesin wrote:

Okay, let's have the cats then.

rgrthtps3.jpg

The cats are as funny as cancer lads so could you please stop with them. Give me an answer now. Yes/No? then kindly lock this thread.

The cats are as funny as cancer lads so could you please stop with them. Give me an answer now. Yes/No? then kindly lock this thread.

Lemme break it down for you homeboy! If you ask for modship it automaticially means the answer will be no.

• Advertisement

Still waiting there, slick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You must be silly in the head.
    Your request has been denied.

Also, its not about how much you mod, or post. Its about reg date. Everyone knows that.

postcountenvy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

In your long 1 month here, i don't know how you have managed to escape the clutches of ruthie dragging you kickin' and screamin' into the league of bastards! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

mod_denial.jpg

Anti wrote:
    Lemme break it down for you homeboy! If you ask for modship it automaticially means the answer will be no.
    But that means nothing with me. I've just told you I'm a maverick and I'm here to buck the system. The old rules don't apply when your talking about me so you can't deny me on that basis.

Would you not just go out on a limb and give this man a chance. Give me a trial run of a week in some forum and see how I do. Think of it as an experiment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Yes, someone who talks about a thread they started being "theirs" is an obvious choice for mod.

Let's try different sorts of cats
    fig356.png
    CAT_digger-b.jpg

But that means nothing with me. I've just told you I'm a maverick and I'm here to buck the system. The old rules don't apply when your talking about me so you can't deny me on that basis.

Would you not just go out on a limb and give this man a chance. Give me a trial run of a week in some forum and see how I do. Think of it as an experiment.

Okay bosco. If a admin wants give him hmod in distributed computing....

I've modded on some of the biggest boards around so you'll be getting a man with plenty of experience and knowledge of the modding industry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Your just a bit player in the mod hierarchy any way.

where am i in this heirarchy now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I've modded on some of the biggest boards around so you'll be getting a man with plenty of experience and knowledge of the modding industry.

You Galway people are funneh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement