Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application to mod status

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

N8 wrote:

What's your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

ARGINITE wrote:
    Thanks anti.

OP you wont become a mod till you reach the magical 1000 posts mark, so spam boards till then ;)
    I cant believe they forgot to tell you this!

Really? man apparently I missed the boat a while ago.

Want to get modship so I can groom my e-penis!!!!
    My Cv:

-Over 2,000 post's of crap
    -Bad sense of humour
    -Re-ocuring dream in which Amp beats me with a paddle
    -Fond love of cat pictures
    -Fond love of myself and anything that can be twisted into a conversation about me.

I need at least a weeks notice to leave my current job and a salary of magic beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Oops just re-read.
    Silly me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭BigTommyBomb

ARGINITE wrote:
    Thanks anti.

OP you wont become a mod till you reach the magical 1000 posts mark, so spam boards till then ;)
    I cant believe they forgot to tell you this!
    You might have to eat your words on that one. Getting a few offers in through pms for various forums. Keep them coming please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

You might have to eat your words on that one. Getting a few offers in through pms for various forums. Keep them coming please.

Have you considered these offers are taking the piss out of you?

• Advertisement

Anti wrote:

I don't think so. I think somebody would like to think they were pisstakes because they are jealous. Jealous of the new dog in town who is fast tracking his mod career at his expense. Too close to the bone?

Anti wrote:

Now, now Anti dont be so negative I am sure they are all legitimate offers.

I was just about to send him an offer to become an Admin.

I don't think so. I think somebody would like to think they were pisstakes because they are jealous. Jealous of the new dog in town who is fast tracking his mod career at his expense. Too close to the bone?

You go Dawg!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,992 ✭✭✭✭Stark

ARGINITE wrote:

i-can-haz-admin.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

1173277998-1169499036738714.jpg

• Advertisement

ARGINITE wrote:

Well you have got to start somewhere, but a forum with some traffic on it would have been nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭N8

LOL :)

cute_cat.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Good man Tommy. You should have started a poll.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This is my new favourite thread on Boards. Can I be a mod for all of Tommy's posts? We could create a separate forum for them.

Anyway, enough of this mod talk and back to the real question in hand - hot avatars! I can't believe no-one mentioned Thaedydal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Em im sorry but i am in no position to say yes or no im only a member but I don’t think anyone has EVER been made a mod after less than a month and you reged in the may 07.

This is just me guessing but if this was my site i would not give you modship, I should fear that after such a short amount of time you are one of boards's enemies (you know those ppl who hate it and keep getting banned ect ? and then they do that mad mass pm thingy from a a year or so ago)

Anyway your best plan is to subscribe to the forum you have a interest in and post when you have something to say and if you are active enough and have the right mentality you may be modded.

But again i very much doubt it after just a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

you have my support BigTommyBomb :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

For all the pisstakes on this thread, I'd like to be serious for a moment and say that this forum in particular needs a new mod since netwhizkid retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

mc10324.jpg

For all the pisstakes on this thread, I'd like to be serious for a moment and say that this forum in particular needs a new mod since netwhizkid retired.

Loved that 'Help My Cat has put on weight' thread that lasted all of three minutes.. LOL :)

here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Big TB for Mod! You have the support from this lowley underdog :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

This thread just reminds me of this;

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3on30c.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

*opens up a popcorn stand in the thread and expects business to be brisque*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Diogenes wrote:
    This thread just reminds me of this;

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3on30c.gif
    "Jewish people don't have rhythm"
    [/eric cartman]

Does it sadden you that the furthest your mod career will ever go is about 1/2 an inch up my rectum?
    You do know that toilet roll is for wiping and not fuc.king your ass berry?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

You do know that toilet roll is for wiping and not fuc.king your ass berry?

Go check after hours , your name is on the mod list.... .i just saw it.... really i promise....

All I know is this, the first time you get to ban somebody, can you reply with ""By the power of GraySkull!" your banned"

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You are da man Tommy. This thread is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Give him mod in AH for a week i say. See how he gets on. It cant harm can it?

Anti wrote:
    Give him mod in AH for a week i say. See how he gets on. It cant harm can it?

needs greater sense of humour....

CrazyCats.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

07062007.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement