Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unlocked e61i wont connect to internet

• 06-06-2007 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭

got my e61i from ebay turns out its a t-mobile unlocked, so theres some t-mobile stuff on it. when i try to connect to tinternet theres no dice, ive updated for 3 ireland settings and deleted all the t mobile connections but still no good, any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

hmmm mms works okay

any ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

What exactly is happening? Does it bring up the list of access points and ask to choose one or have you got it set on auto?

can choose three and homepage is set but then when it trys to connect it says t-zones: unable to perform

must be hard coded into it?

the nokia web browser isnt on the phone either? i installed opera mini and i can use that to browse normal websites just cant get onto three portal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

must be the t-mobile firmware branding?

• Advertisement
Advertisement