Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is Eto'o going?

• 06-06-2007 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

It seems every big club in Europe has been linked with Eto'o since his tiff with Rijkaard. Look in any of the 'transfer rumors' threads for United, Liverpool or Arsenal and there's some article about how he could be heading there. Today, Sky Sports are saying that Milan will bid for him:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=470580&CPID=21&clid=120&lid=2&title=Milan+still+keen+on+Eto'o

We might see more movement soon, after all, he's highly unlikely to leave with the Spanish season not quite over yet.

But where is he going, if anywhere?

Samuel Eto'o is going... 58 votes

Nowhere
    0% 0 votes
    Man United
    31% 18 votes
    Liverpool
    1% 1 vote
    Chelsea
    25% 15 votes
    Arsenal
    0% 0 votes
    Milan
    13% 8 votes
    Other
    27% 16 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Word suggets Alonso might be going to Barca in a deal.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

The new George Weah, maybe? At Milan, like...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I reckon he'll stay at Barca, although they have just bought Rodrigo Palacio. Hmmm...

Would love to say Liverpool but it ain't gonna happen, my pick would be Milan or Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

He wont stay at Barca so i reckon the best bet would be to Milan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I can't see him going to Liverpool at the moment, my money is on him going to Milan....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

unfort so is mine though I'd love to see him at Liverpool. I'd be happy with Tevez instead though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

shelbourne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'm just waiting for Barca to offer him as exchange for Henry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'm just waiting for Barca to offer him as exchange for Henry

If he does move, I can see this being the most likely way of moving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

PHB wrote:
    If he does move, I can see this being the most likely way of moving.

I think that could work out great for all parties. I see Henry is saying he's not happy with the whole Dein affair and that he's happy Milan have expressed interest. Sounds like a man who's looking at options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'd like to see Eto play for Arsenal ahead of Liverpool or CHelsea, cause his talents would be used in the right way, and they would be a really great team to watch.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Eto'o is going home to his gaff in Barcelona for a siesta.

Advertisement