Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tomtom v675 teleatlas maps

Options
  • 06-06-2007 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

hi lads

currently im running navteqs tomtom v660.1256 maps on a sony ericsson p990i which i happy with, but just curious does anyone have experience with the latest teleatlas maps for ireland which are tomtom's v675 maps?

it should come with tomtom one xl PNDs.

regards

damo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

damo86 wrote:
    hi lads

currently im running navteqs tomtom v660.1256 maps on a sony ericsson p990i which i happy with, but just curious does anyone have experience with the latest teleatlas maps for ireland which are tomtom's v675 maps?

it should come with tomtom one xl PNDs.

regards

damo

If you do a search in this forum you will find more information but the common consensus is to stick with Navteq 660.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I've tried both and find 660 the best .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

just wondering cos the western europe v660.1256 map takes up a load of space on my 1gig pro duo so would perfer to have a smaller uk+irl map.
    suppose ill have to get a new card then!!

thanks for replies
    damo

Advertisement