Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Aistes

Options
  • 06-06-2007 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Ok, what aistes do u think wil come up tomorrow? Done road deaths, environment, politics, crime and young people's lives. will i be covered for that? dont really give a crap bout irish tho. still so happy bout english today that the thought of studying just kills me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Emu McEmuerson

im gonna go with my gut and guess your doing Hons.? haha

ahhhh good aul pass :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

It's got to be road deaths. I mean, it just has to be.
    Or maybe fadhb an bhoctaineacht. That would also be pretty sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Please please please let it be deaths on the road, media or war..or problems in society. PLEASE.

I can waffle my way through anything with teh good Irish..but yeah. Only 500-600 words though, sweet, mine are usually about 750.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Solid Irish Paper 1, infact the paper was piss even for ordinary, i understood the questions for once not that it will actually make a difference i was always going to write about a trip on a plan to spain and watching a football maths!

i wrote 1 1/4 for the sceal and 1 for the letter

Think i got most of the Comperhension questions right maybe bar 1 or 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Pretty much the same for me Weathercheck, what a breeze. Have to head back in a bit for the aural, don't forget!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

And we thought the paper 1 was easy! The aural was a breeze, wish i hadda put more effort in to get an A1 but my poor oral and not learning of poets and stories will stop that possibility!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

As i was reading down the Aistes i was thinking oh **** oh **** but then i saw in the sceal part a seanfocail I ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD :) So i wrote one of those crappy stories. Prolly only passable though but thats all i wanna do in irish, pass HL

Advertisement