Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ritual for Ultimate Power

• 06-06-2007 11:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

Something I played around with for a while that I thought was cool.

To become an avatar of ultimate destruction you will need:

Destruction 100
    Restoration 75
    A very powerful area effect spell (200+ damage over 20ft)
    2 Welkynd Stones

Optional Ingredients:
    Restoration 100

What you do:

1 - Learn about ten copies of the same Fortify Magicka 100 spell, and set it to last as long as you can manage with your restoration level(120 seconds with R100).
    2 - Learn two copies of the best Fortify Willpower spell you can manage.
    3 - Enchant as much of your items with Fortify Magicka/Intelligence/Willpower as you can.
    4 - Now, go somewhere where there will be lots of enemies nearby, or even just the imperial city to go on a killing spree.
    5 - Enact the ritual. Cast all the Fortify Magicka spells, one after the other and bump you magicka back up with one of the wlkynd stones.
    6 - Cast the Fortify Willpower spells and use the second Welkynd stone.

Now, you should have about 1500 mana that regenerates at insane speeds for about a minute and a half. In that time period you can kill everything and anything almost instantly.

I know its thoroughly impractical but there is a great joy in wiping out an entire army of Imperial Guardsmen in a single spell.

Also, this version is fairly simple, you could easily use more spells and a load of potions to easily push it to 2, 3 or even 4 thousand. The only limit is the 120 seconds on the booster spells.

:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

awesome, simply awesome.

great if you're stuck on some dungeon

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Zillah wrote:
    Something I played around with for a while that I thought was cool.

To become an avatar of ultimate destruction you will need:

Destruction 100
    Restoration 75
    A very powerful area effect spell (200+ damage over 20ft)
    2 Welkynd Stones

Optional Ingredients:
    Restoration 100

What you do:

1 - Learn about ten copies of the same Fortify Magicka 100 spell, and set it to last as long as you can manage with your restoration level(120 seconds with R100).
    2 - Learn two copies of the best Fortify Willpower spell you can manage.
    3 - Enchant as much of your items with Fortify Magicka/Intelligence/Willpower as you can.
    4 - Now, go somewhere where there will be lots of enemies nearby, or even just the imperial city to go on a killing spree.
    5 - Enact the ritual. Cast all the Fortify Magicka spells, one after the other and bump you magicka back up with one of the wlkynd stones.
    6 - Cast the Fortify Willpower spells and use the second Welkynd stone.

Now, you should have about 1500 mana that regenerates at insane speeds for about a minute and a half. In that time period you can kill everything and anything almost instantly.

I know its thoroughly impractical but there is a great joy in wiping out an entire army of Imperial Guardsmen in a single spell.

Also, this version is fairly simple, you could easily use more spells and a load of potions to easily push it to 2, 3 or even 4 thousand. The only limit is the 120 seconds on the booster spells.

:D:D

Holy fúcking crap. You my sir are a genius. Must level up my destruction and get this baby in motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Brilliant. I will start playing Oblivion again just to try this! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

Duras wrote: »
    Brilliant. I will start playing Oblivion again just to try this! :D

me to

Advertisement