Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seán Hughes

Options
  • 06-06-2007 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I heard a radio discussion today about comedian Seán Hughes who is soon to debut in Coronation Street.

They say that he made a very tasteless joke about the missing Scottish girl, Madeleine McCann and it was reported by some English paper.

Does anyone know what he said or what paper it was in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

If you googled "sean hughes madeleine", you could have found this:
    From The Independent newspaper
    Then Hughes decided the abduction of Madeleine McCann was fair game: "Did you see they went to the see the Pope last week? I don't think he's involved. I mean, I know he's a Nazi, but, well..." He followed that with a segment sbout children with Down's Syndrome playing football. Embarrassed silence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lulucat

Thanks. I had used Google but that particular link only made it to Google after I opened this thread.

Does anyone think that he should be sacked from Corrie for that?

Advertisement