Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

20 valve starlet

Options
  • 07-06-2007 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

a lad is offering me a turbo starlet with a 20 valve corolla engine in it. he says it the only one of its kind, is this true? how much is it worth? 5 grand seems dear for a 93 turbo starlet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭FOGOFUNK

its not a turbo starlet if it has a corolla engine in it, engine switches can be dodgey, make sure it was done professionally and declared on the log book, if its not you'll be buying five grand worth of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

sounds like Foxman360`s project on here (bout page 3) as fogo man said get it checked and make sure you declare it! have you test driven it to get a comparason to a standard starlet gt?

>im not sure< but i dont think the corrola engine is the swap of choice for that chassis, stock i dont think it offers much more power.

but if all is done above board and your happy with it could be a very original motor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 stan56

hiluxman wrote:
    a lad is offering me a turbo starlet with a 20 valve corolla engine in it. he says it the only one of its kind, is this true? how much is it worth? 5 grand seems dear for a 93 turbo starlet

:eek: :eek: where is he, if you dont buy it then i will, that would be mental, only ever seen a car like this once and it was in japan

Advertisement