Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Bro is a huge let down

Options
  • 07-06-2007 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

God damn women, what were they thinking putting all women in there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

As I've said elsewhere - actually one of the best first weeks in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

BuffyBot wrote:
    As I've said elsewhere - actually one of the best first weeks in a while.

This must be your first big bro :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Big fan previously but haven't been able to watch a full episode yet... Too many women, not enough craic :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I'm loving it up to now - so much better than last year, much more interesting mix of people. Can't wait for more guys to go in though - starting to get a bit too bitchy now but I can't believe I'm already hooked this early on!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Watching a house full of women is worse than watching worse than watching grass grow in the desert

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I've only watched the first night show and then tried to watch a bit on Sunday night before I headed out and I couldn't watch it. That Charley one was going on about her IT Girl status and someone else was going on about tight jeans and being the first person to wear them. :rolleyes: Just couldn't watch it.

Stupid idea to have all girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭crybaby

Have to say the last two years Ive been ridiculously addicted to Big Brother but it doesnt even feel like its on at the moment, the decision to have the house filled with just women seems boring, will give it a try from next week on though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Its absolute drivel so far. Those girls are just childish beyond belief.
    If I wanted to listen to women bitching and gossiping I go down to the local shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I have to say that the part where the girls had to order each other based on looks/intelligence/compassion was the most hilarious bit of television I have seen in ages. You just can make that crap up.

(from 1:30 in).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

ha ha... Excellent clip. First time watching any of BB.
    At the end of the day, the show is still painfull.

Advertisement