Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-season friendlies

Options
  • 07-06-2007 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

7 July 3pm Stevenage Borough (A)
    21 July 2pm Kaizer Chiefs (South Africa Vodacom Tournament)
    24 July 7pm Orlando Pirates (South Africa Vodacom Tournament)
    1 August 7.45pm Leyton Orient (A)

All times local.

I'm heading over for the first game, Spurs are bringing our strongest squad possible as this is a game to mark the end of our 6 year tenure at Stevenage for our reserve games. Expect to see Bale play, plus any other arrivals.

Stevenage is a half hour by train from Kings Cross if anyone's interested...;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

For anyone flying into Stansted there is a direct bus service to Stevenage (service 700).

www.intalink.org.uk/Timetables/tt/700_A_ATG.PDF -

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Cheers SP.

Bear in mind the last flight home that night is 7:35pm, the bus won't get you to Stansted until 8.10pm.

I'm flying into Stansted then home from Gatwick at 9.15pm, I can catch the train to Gatwick from King's Cross Thameslink which is a 5 minute walk from the main station.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Fair Play Ronan. Any of the C&H gang going ??
    I'll wait till August myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Will be in France until 7th - you are a hero Ronan!!

Advertisement