Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Apartments(Northgate)

Options
  • 07-06-2007 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I REALLY need your help guys.Me, my son & my Fiance have visited Cork City for the last two years and absolutely love it(We're from Dublin).We stayed in the Northgate Apartments on Kryl's Quay beside the cinema(Over Supermacs!)The website & phone number seem out of operation & I think they may have stopped renting out apartments on a self catering weekly basis.We'd LOVE to go back this year and I'd appreciate any help on finding if these apartments have been sold off etc...Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to Cork City forum. Folk on the ground might have a better idea

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Why restrict yourself to Northgate?

Take a look at http://www.daft.ie/shortterm/

Select Cork City Centre and you'll get a list of places that do weekly accomodation in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jonc24

Thanks for the tip, Raskolnikov. Had a look on there but they dont have the dates we were looking for available.Couple of alright places though.Was just curious about Northgate because we've had really good trips there & the location is ideal. We were on the top floor both years & it has a nice view.I know We've left it quite late though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

There's a new management company in charge, i have their number at work, I'll get it for you tomorrow.

Amazo, I would be deeply in your debt!Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

It is managed by Absolute Property Management, 81 South Main Street, Cork, phone number is 021 4251288.

That's all I have, I don't know if they weekly lettings or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

A nice view? It's a view of Shandon Street :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

jonc24 wrote:
    I REALLY need your help guys.Me, my son & my Fiance have visited Cork City for the last two years and absolutely love it(We're from Dublin).We stayed in the Northgate Apartments on Kryl's Quay beside the cinema(Over Supermacs!)The website & phone number seem out of operation & I think they may have stopped renting out apartments on a self catering weekly basis.We'd LOVE to go back this year and I'd appreciate any help on finding if these apartments have been sold off etc...Thanks in advance for the help.

I stayed there when I first moved here, its not that good in my opinion. I could recommend a place which is down main street at the south river. Email edl@iol.ie to find out about availability. I know they have a few units they let out, and its right near the centre of town. If you want to be nice, tell them Bret referred you (I know pat the owner).

I know Shandon street aint much to look at but at night down the quays is quite nice.You have to remember, I live in Dublin where on any given night down the quays, junkies roam the streets like the undead! Guys, I REALLY appreciate all your help. You've got me out of a bind to say the least!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

jonc24 wrote:
    I know Shandon street aint much to look at but at night down the quays is quite nice.You have to remember, I live in Dublin where on any given night down the quays, junkies roam the streets like the undead! Guys, I REALLY appreciate all your help. You've got me out of a bind to say the least!

I was just refering to the quality of the apartments they have. They seemed cheap and kinda run down, but this was last year so maybe they upgraded since then.

Anywhere in the city centre is likely to be similar to anywhere else. With the exception of being right next to a taxi stand or a bunch of bars at closing time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement