Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWiSH Max vs Adobe Flash

Options
  • 07-06-2007 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭

I recently downloaded and tried out SWiSH Max. It creates SWF files and I found it very easy to generate a basic non-interactive SWF.
    It's shareware ($100) and has loads of built-in effects.

Anyone any thoughts on it?
    I'd only be using it for very basic stuff (a client requested it) because I avoid using flash.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

If you're certain you're only using basic stuff then swish is great for the newer user. Infact it's actually quite powerful, you implement php scripting into it aswell allowing for things like forms, newsletter subscriptions, accounts. I'd recommend it, but it's still the underdog of the two.. It's great but if you plan on taking it to a high level of expertise i'd recommend Adobe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭H3LLg0d

The 2 are not comparable

1 is superior than the other Flash

but il quote Shrimp for my next line;)

Advertisement