Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling some heli stuff ,need some advice.

Options
  • 07-06-2007 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Hello ,I've got some heli stuff that I never used and was wondering how much it's worth.
    Unused sanwa rd6000 super.
    hirobo sceaudu 30
    irvine .39 engine
    gyro.
    I want rid of it because it's annoying having it lying around ?? I don't want to get ripped off selling it either?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

I take it you need advice on price...
    more info needed:
    What giro is it, what type servos it may have, how old is heli, how many flights up on engine... does it have receiver (throttle jockey or Rx battery) and what kind of nick is the Tx in. If you got the heli ready to fly it may add a bit to price.. You may want to list any starting equipment you may have also...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

syl77 wrote:
    I take it you need advice on price...
    more info needed:
    What giro is it, what type servos it may have, how old is heli, how many flights up on engine... does it have receiver (throttle jockey or Rx battery) and what kind of nick is the Tx in. If you got the heli ready to fly it may add a bit to price.. You may want to list any starting equipment you may have also...

It was never flown ,it wasn't ever finished.
    I got stuck into it and had the heli almost built ,then I got really stuck with it.

The radio came with a reciever and five servo's (one extra) ,I paid about 90 euro for the gyro.Also it came with battery and charger.
    http://www.waigohobby.com/products/product.php?brand=Sanwa&name=RD%206000

The engine hasn't even been fueled. the heli on the other hand is about 80% built by me ,so it's probably only suitable for parts. Or somebody who knows what they're doing would know what I done wrong.
    The blades and other end of build parts are still sealed and unopened. I have the box of the heli ,and the box off the radio .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Brian - Do you just need help in getting it finished and ready?

If you're selling 2nd hand half built think E400 approx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

coolwings wrote:
    Brian - Do you just need help in getting it finished and ready?

If you're selling 2nd hand half built think E400 approx.

I'd rather sell the stuff ,I know if I crashed it that I wouldn't bother getting it fixed.

I'll stick the stuff up on adverts as soon as I get some photos,
    Thanks .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Right-O

• Advertisement
Advertisement