Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple ring rejected??

Options
  • 07-06-2007 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi.
    I got a nipple ring done a good while ago and it came out after a few months. The guy said it can happen and my body rejected.
    I would really like to get it down and im wondering what are the chances of it coming out again?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

chances are if you rejected it the first time then you will again. try the other nipple. have u other piercings? it might just be that you didn't look after it properly. why don't you try a bar instead of a ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

When you say 'came out' what do you mean?

Any stories I've heard involving a full rejected nipple piercing usually end with very bad scarring or a split nipple :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭martin84

thanks for the replies. the ring bascically came out after a few months. no scarring at all. just came off one day in the shower. I had an eyebrow ring in before and after a while it swelled up and i had to remove it.
    So its not looking to good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I have an almost split nipple \o/ tried twice, happened (rejected) both times, gonna try for the third time soon. I wouldn't risk it again if you're not prepared for scarring.

Advertisement