Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris has left the building

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Ah ffs:mad: :mad: :mad: , that's ridiculous...

Here's the plan, we all become famous because daddy is rich and then we can do what we want!

How long before she shows up on Oprah, telling us how hard it was for her inside...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

:D
    dulpit wrote:
    Ah ffs:mad: :mad: :mad: , that's ridiculous...

Here's the plan, we all become famous because daddy is rich and then we can do what we want!

How long before she shows up on Oprah, telling us how hard it was for her inside...

She has everything way too easy it just p*sses me off at this stage:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ah I heard yesterday she was crying on the phone because the cell was freezing and hadn't eaten in the time she was there. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Ruu wrote:
    Ah I heard yesterday she was crying on the phone because the cell was freezing and hadn't eaten in the time she was there. :rolleyes:

boo-hoo :rolleyes:
    ho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Ruu wrote:
    That's a miss quote. She hadn't eaten cock since she was there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

That's crap! How pathetic is she?! God, that girl makes me so angry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Yep, she's gonna go on Oprah, get a book released (Probably a movie). In fairness thoug, I wouldn't send her to jail. I'd fine her a ridiculous amount of money and then as soon as she does something slighty wrong (cough in public, per say) BANG!! Into the slammer and onto the chair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

That makes me angry too, can't believe it! Is she gonna try her hand at murder next and see if she gets away with that too? grr!!! lock her back up and have her serve her sentence, its making a joke of the law

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

OK so apparently she's now under house arrest, has to wear a electronic tag around the place for the next 40 days... So I now think that its not so bad... Any chances of a Paris Hilton in Jail Sex tape? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭katarin

shes under house arrest?
    thats pointless. her house is the size of a small country.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 IrishToffees

Maybe she wrecked the prison guards heads soo much that they just had to release her! I mean that was kind of a sentance for them as well!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 condor

:D;) I think she got off light, but so do a lof of other people, who've done a lot worse things. So what if she went home.
    What about people who killed someone and serve a year or two? Where is the justice in that?
    So let her be. At least she's keeping us amused with her antics.:)

Advertisement