Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Irish meet up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Sounds sexah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Seriously... NEVER EVER let you wife/mum/girlfriend etc go near EvE! An unfortunate incident happened to a corp mate of mine. His mum was messing around on his computer while he was running EvE, she clicked on undock the screen went black (she panics & doesn't know what to do) and then his ship went OMGWTFBBQPWNd!! to a war target :D

LOL.

i think the worse case would be that they became addicted to EVE and would never leave the computer so you would not be able to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

Back on topic. Is anyone seriously up for an EvE Meet-up in Dublin on say some Friday or Saturday night for a chin-wag and a few beers?

I don't mind too much where we meet up for a few pints so long as its not Cafe Insane prices. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

With the lack of any organisation lets try and get this pinned down (sounds like a Hydra gatecamp TBH) :eek:

Venue: Dicey Rileys
    Date: Friday 13th or Saturday (aka Caturday) 14th July

Not sure how to add a votey poll type thing added to this thread to try and get a consensus on the date over to you R0ot.

How does this suit everyone? <waits for the flames now> :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Caturday is better for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Necro ftl. Ok since I started this, I may as well drag it back to the top. Could Root maybe add a poll to this? Something simple like I would be up for a meet up or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

D wrote:
    Necro ftl. Ok since I started this, I may as well drag it back to the top. Could Root maybe add a poll to this? Something simple like I would be up for a meet up or not.

Looks like you'd have to start a new thread, I can't see how to add a poll onto this thing... :(

Advertisement