Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pajero Jr

Options
  • 07-06-2007 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a cheap run around for a few months and these caught my eye when on holidays. Has any much experience with them? I have read that they are not the most comfortable car but after 8 months of driving a mr2 on rock solid coilovers my comfort level isn't that high :D

Basically I want something cheap to run, tax etc.. and something that will hold its value well. I will be spending about 3-3.5k on one and am going to test drive a few on Saterday, anything I should look out for?

Comments

Advertisement