Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Predictions For HL French?

Options
  • 07-06-2007 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does any1 have any idea what might come up in the reaction question? or anything?!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

My teacher has been advising us to look over racism. But then again he tells that to every class and i dont think it has ever come up!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

I predict a riot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

cson wrote:
    I predict a riot.

I second that. plus environment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭innocenteyesuk

Alcohol/drink driving and Bebo/Internet have been mentioned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Alcohol would be ideal. Hopefully something on university, internet would be ok. Passtimes or family maybe would be ok too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭______

Alcohol/drink driving and Bebo/Internet have been mentioned!

bebo isn't used in france though.

only ireland and australia

It doesn't have to explicitly mention Bebo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

cson wrote:
    I predict a riot.
    Very good :D

Something on politics is likely

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

But sure, isn't French just pure random? I mean, last year they asked (off the top of my head) old people's discomforts, fifty years going on holiday, and about friendship in the World Cup. Je ne vais rien apprendre par coeur, mais seulement des petits phrases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 -rach-xx

I have been told to look over womens roles and stuff about size zero models. How fashion effects teenagers etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 sarahdolly

Yea a riot seems likely...I was also just told to watch the rugby world cup as it was only two months before the papers were done?!

sarahdolly wrote:
    Yea a riot seems likely...I was also just told to watch the rugby world cup as it was only two months before the papers were done?!
    The rugby world cup is not until September!

Advertisement