Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Limerick - any loss of BB today?

Options
  • 07-06-2007 6:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone experienced a total loss of broadband connection today in Limerick?, notably the Roaches St. exchange?

I am on 3MB BT and suffer a total loss, upstream/downstream had 0kbps...it normally shows 3072 up and 384 down.

It's working again now, just want to see if i am the only one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

No probs with mine,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Did you have to reboot the router to get it back or did it come back on it's own? My connection drops almost every day and I have to reboot the router to get back. On Dooradoyle exchange though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Seems better the last couple of days, it's syncing with the exchange faster/better. Somethings not right though...download speeds not effected.

My line is only 3 years old, maybe i should get some new copper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

TBH I have had BT max resedential package (3meg at the moment) for the past 3 years I use it all evening every evening, in those 3 years I have had to reboot my router maybe 15 times max.

Im on the Dooradoyle exchange - distance about 1km (Glencairin)
    Copper line about 5 years old.

Edit: Netgear Wireless DSL Modem (DG384G) for 2 years.

Advertisement