Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish P2 (OL)

Options
  • 07-06-2007 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

okay so i am completely screwed for paper 2 tomorrow and i need to get a pass in irish. Paper 1 went bad for me, and i need to cram my ass off for Paper 2 to get some good thing. so any suggestions on what i should learn, what questions are coming up and how should i answer them?

i havent looked at paper 2 at all, same with irish a subject i kinda neglected. very annoyed at this now >< might be the reason i dont get into my course.

any suggestions anyone? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 eireplaygirl

i made predictions but i may not be ryt!

poetry: i think jack for the b section hasnt cum up since 2003 in b and only ever came up in b once! also maire mac an tsaoi was meantioned in the aural tday!

then it also cud be nil aon ni for a or b so learn them and foaise a gheobhadsa!

the poem is on the paper so its not that bad t waffle from!!

STORIES: i think clare sa speir for b and bhean og for a will be grand t prepare alone

!!!! IM just guessin tho!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭______

poetry: i think jack for the b section hasnt cum up since 2003 in b and only ever came up in b once! also maire mac an tsaoi was meantioned in the aural tday!

then it also cud be nil aon ni for a or b so learn them and foaise a gheobhadsa!

STORIES: i think clare sa speir for b and bhean og for a will be grand t prepare alone

thanks, reading that post is just about all the study i will be doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

hmm cheers for that... but you are mistaken on how bad my irish is... and also i dont know layout of the paper, isnt it you summarise 1 story and then talk about a charector from a story/theme about another story

then you answer questions about the powem.. like whats the theme and what its about?

isnt that it both for 55marks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Error.

Jack hasn't come up since 2003??? The syllabus for this paper was NEWLY examined last year so there's no pattern whatsoever.

emm i lukd threw the papers it hasnt come up siince 2003 do u av the papers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Jay112

Hopefully Gealt, or Jack although my irish teacher reckons he wont some up,

Id love Cearrbhach MacCaba will come up but again it seems unlikely so hopefully Nil aon ni

correct me if im worng... but didnt jack come up last year?

ye but i tink its gnna come up in b were ya av no choice!!:confused:

does anyone have some good summaries of fiche blian ag fas/lig sinn i gcathu and coileach ghleann phadraig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

correct me if im worng... but didnt jack come up last year?
    ye but i tink its gnna come up in b were ya av no choice!!
    Double F*ucked

• Advertisement
Advertisement