Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish paper 2, Friday the 8th..(OL)

Options
  • 07-06-2007 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

What people think about this? People ok about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Yeah im grand IF fiche bhlian ag fas, cearrbach and clare sa sprier.

Paper one simple, did you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

bhean og , id put money on it as Q.1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

What percentage of the total is paper 2? I only need to pass as I am doing 6 HL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

its 110 marks out of the whole lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cossyx

Oh God no!:eek: I was soo tempted t drop dwn to pass today, im doin 7 honours so i cud av bt i resisted! my oral went well i did a gud bit ov work for it tawt d paper today was ok-ish:rolleyes: ..essay was grnd it was the leamhs i felt i messd d fckn tings up! bt im feckd for 2mrw...i hav nutin dun and i duno wher to begin...ne one av ne gud suggestions?:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

cossyx wrote:
    Oh God no!:eek: I was soo tempted t drop dwn to pass today, im doin 7 honours so i cud av bt i resisted! my oral went well i did a gud bit ov work for it tawt d paper today was ok-ish:rolleyes: ..essay was grnd it was the leamhs i felt i messd d fckn tings up! bt im feckd for 2mrw...i hav nutin dun and i duno wher to begin...ne one av ne gud suggestions?:(

Start a thread for higher level, we dont have such big brains in pass ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cossyx

will do sry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

punk is the fullstop so its www.ranganna.com :o ,nearly got caught out there myself.

Advertisement