Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

When are metallica coming to ireland

• 07-06-2007 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hey i just want to know when metallica are coming to ireland again i know they are currently recordind their new album which i cant wait for so i just wanted to know when they are coming to ireland again???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

Next year at the earliest methinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

If they do come, we won't be allowed talk about it anyways.

you've also posted in the wrong forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

kopman lol i am using skins you made on bebo, you made some great ones too :D

and yeah this is the wrong fourm, am sure they will come this way on their next tour anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 kopman

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Is there something we could do about having this same thread reappear every fortnight?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

neGev wrote:
    Is there something we could do about having this same thread reappear every fortnight?
    Appears not. There is even another thread made this morning aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

unless we find out the exact date and sticky it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Thread closed - pointless

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement