Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish paper two:study these topics well

Options
  • 07-06-2007 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

for the pros im thinkin an bhean og(likely prob Q on the woman.dats all really the storys about),clare sa speir(Mayb clare as a character or else some general theme) defo coz it the first film ever on the course and its only the second year and its easy to bull**** bull**** and hopefully lig sin i gcathu(****e story but prob some general theme).cearrbhach came up last year as compulsory question so it prob wont appear dere again.mayb as an optional question but ten u can choose not to do it.

Poetry: A man and a women poet came up last year.if you eliminate them two poets your left with three women and three men.im gonna do the three women really well especially da bfheidir aras dar gcuman bcoz dat women appeared on the stair na gaeilge section last yr and ive a feelin the other women willl apper in the history section.oh and il prob just read over urcill an chreagan too.
    im gonna do jack and faoimseamh a gheodsa reallly well too.they will defo be up dis year.
    Stair na gealge:ruraiocht,fhianniochtmeath ar an gaeglge.NB:dey ask two or three women poets every year in this section and dere are only six to learn at the back of fiuntas2.just look back on past exam papers if u dont believe me.
    general advice:tonite is all about picking certain topics and learning them really well if they have a better chace of coming up.dnt half learn everything coz u are stillscrewing urself.at least ifu learn certain things well u have a good chance at doing great!!!!!

Go n-eiri an t-adh leat!!!!!!!!!!!:p :D;):) :rolleyes: :o :eek: :confused: :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Yarr-Harr

You are a f*****g genious. If i knew you id kiss you :P. I read this last night and focused my lst minute study on what you said and for the most part you were right.

Please tell me you have just as good of tips for Chemistry physics and accounting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

except for his cearrbhach bit and his 'dar bhfeider' poem tip and his stair na gaelige tips

Advertisement