Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions - Discussion!!

Options
  • 07-06-2007 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

So have many predictions been true, or have you opend the paper to find out everthing your mothers friends uncle found out from the department was wrong?

Personaly I dont believe in them at all. Learn the stuff and do the test. Dont try to second guess the paper!

Has anyone so far managed to predict everything that came up and done really well by just studying those topics.
    I noticed Death on the road didnt come up in irish which seemed to be heavily predicted...

Discuss..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Only in certain papers are they reasonable. Take tomorrow's Irish paper two, par example. For the handy poems, there's only two poems that weren't asked last year - therefore you'd predict these'd come up this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Discuss LOL, go way ! LC terminology :P

English predictions were A class and I thank everyone for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Discuss LOL, go way ! LC terminology
    Sorry, it happens when you've been imersed in all exam papers for 3 weeks solid!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭maggie18x

Hey matthew i see your on line dere now...i managed to predict more or less everthing right in english...i had a feelin slad ar na boithre wouldnt some up coz maybe some students might have got upset if some of their loved ones had died on the roads.it could have caused some controversy...the aistes are too hard to predict so i learnt off a deadly story and tied it all together.was so delighted......i didnt have enuf tme for paper one and my lact comprehension was pretty ****e but anyways sin e.....
    take a look at my predictions for irish.im telling u i have this knack of scrutinizing past exam papers over and over to come up with them.tell me what u tink!!:( :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Most people got their way in english wrt poetry so I think its possible to chance your arm in that anyway.

In relation to the aiste, theres hundred of possible titles for that so the chances of predicting successfully is slim.

In many subjects though, there is scope to anticipate what'll appear. You'll never know for sure but can narrow it down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Didnt have enough time for paper 1?? There was someone on here earlier who did 2 essays and still had time left!!! Maybe it just your detail!!! ;)

As for your Irish predictions, they seem fair enough.. although the poetry on the course only changed last year.. so its hard enough to see a trend...

I've studdied pretty much everything anyway.. so it should be alright.. We'll see what happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭maggie18x

Check out my thread on irish:study these topics well.its on the first page.deres good advice for stair na gaelge if your a crammer like me...and im repeating.such a bad example:(

Advertisement