Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony K800i on 3

• 07-06-2007 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭

Was planning to get the Sony Ericsson K800 to replace the K750 that I dropped and destroyed. 3 seems to have the best offer on prepay so I was going to switch to them from Vodafone. The shop told me they were out of stock(this was Tuesday) and that they should have some back in by the weekend. I also looked at their website, where not only is the K800 also out of stock but the W850, which was the same price, has dropped €80.

So anyone know if something is going on? Seems a bit strange that both the shop and the website are out of stock at the same time. Are they dropping the phone or is it going to take a price drop like the W850?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tony_ire

Yeah they are dropping it. Only a couple dozen left in the country. They're releasing the W880 this month. Maybe they'll have the K810.

If you can get a k800 on 3 it'd still be worth gettin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

Was in the 3 shop yesterday and they say that they are having supply problems. They hope to have some K800's sometime next week.

Advertisement