Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked thread...not happy.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I think the best was when he got thick at the admin for the downtime as he was waiting on "an important PM" re: Beruthiel sending him his admin password, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

KtK wrote:
    Cant wait to see what he comes back as next.
    He has to be a regular who's taking the piss with an alias. No one could be that bad!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,454 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The Bollox wrote:
    I think the best was when he got thick at the admin for the downtime as he was waiting on "an important PM" re: Beruthiel sending him his admin password, lol

That was quite amusing alright.
    I must look up the story of bubbles. His name is always mentioned and yet I know little of his actions. He must have truly been the ultimate troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

That was quite amusing alright.
    I must look up the story of bubbles. His name is always mentioned and yet I know little of his actions. He must have truly been the ultimate troll.

Google says he is on the wiki. Judging by the pics, Really fat guy with social issues who lived his life on the net. probably still does.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

He was funny.
    He turned into a dick.
    The End.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

DeVore wrote:
    You kinda have to know that Tallie is a very tall, nordie, skinhead with docs the size of um, Canada, before you can see the funny side of that...
    I have hair at the moment.

That said, I'll soon grow bored of it and be a skinhead again.

BTW, I'd already banned him when you banned him. Careful, do that with any of the S-Mods near the top of the league table and they'll offer you outside or something.
    krazy_8s wrote:
    You guys should learn the difference between laughing with someone and laughing at them.
    Lesson one. The OP is someone you laugh at, rather than with.
    Anti wrote:
    Deffo not bubble's was talking ot him last night.
    And bubbles is known for his honesty and the value in which he holds the truth.

It isn't bubbles though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Bubbl3s once interrogated all the animals at the National Zoo in Washington DC to find out how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, and actually got a quantitative answer, other than the usual, "A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood."

In under five minutes, Bubbl3s got President Clinton to admit that he "did have sexual relationships with that woman", as well as confessing that he has an attraction for ugly women.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Talliesin wrote:
    Lesson one. The OP is someone you laugh at, rather than with.

Not often I get told off by a girl.

Advertisement