Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Úirchill an Chreagáin, OMG....

Options
  • 07-06-2007 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭

I avoided this poem for the mocks as I thought'd it'd be hard and old fashioned etc.

Now, it's been heavily tipped to come up, so I said I might as well look over it. So I read it there for the first time ever along with some notes, and oh man, it is SO easy. I'm so píssed I didn't recognise this earlier. Still, I reckon that if a poem I don't like comes up as the second option, I think I'll do this. You simply have to waffle about "meath na nGael" and "An Aisling (Pholaitiúil)" and all that crap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Yeah, it better come up! :eek: :eek: Tréithe na hAislinge would be sooo nice. I seem to have been working on Paper 2 for a while, but all I seem to have covered is An Triail, Lig Sinn i gCathú, An Bhean Óg and Faoiseamh, and I don't even feel confident about them! *panic*
    I was really hoping to get an A ..... and paper 1 went well today... and now I think it's pointless *sets alarm for early....*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I too shall be getting up early.

I started studying Stair na Teanga tonight....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Yeah, me too. I still have Dán Díreach, an Amhrán and an Aisling. Its weird - this is the one exam that I actually felt more prepared for for the Pre.

I'm the opposite. I had a wonderful pre, this is not so good....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

it doubles up as revision for a possible stair na teanga question too

• Advertisement

Won't come up this year.

lol, I made this topic a week before the LC last year.

Having studied and written numerous answers on every Irish poem on the course besides this one for 2 years, I read this for the first time a week before my LC (as you can see from my OP), answered on it in the exam, and got an A1 :D:D:D

Advertisement