Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgie Galloway

Options
  • 08-06-2007 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

What a breath of fresh air on BBBM

Almost makes the whole thing seem socially important (almost)!

He was the only one, it seemed, defending Emily on tonight's show.

Russell would have been too busy bringing his 'ballbags' into it.... :)

So I say, Galloway, more of him please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I have to say I was very impressed with how Galloway handled the whole situation tonight and how he defended her was admirable. He's much better than Brand and Moyles. I wonder how long he'll be around. It would be great if he stayed for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think they are just doing it in week stints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I loved him - makes a change to have someone intelligent doing it. Wish he could stay doing the role!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

As long as it not Russel Brand im happy. his Xtreamley crude innuendo was just not funny! I was sick of hearing him refrence to certain areas of the body so i switched off.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭Ray777

As long as it not Russel Brand im happy. his Xtreamley crude innuendo was just not funny! I was sick of hearing him refrence to certain areas of the body so i switched off.....

I know what you mean. He makes me want to pull down my trousers and pants, take out my dinkle, tear off my ballbags and give up my firstborn son.

I said that to my mother yesterday, and she looked at me as if I was no better than Russell Brand. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

George Gallaway is an idiot........actually wait he is presenting Big Mouth therefore he fits right in!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Ah I miss Russel, the show isn't the same without his Ballbags

Snake ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

PCros wrote:
    George Gallaway is an idiot........actually wait he is presenting Big Mouth therefore he fits right in!

Correct. He is an arrogant arsehole. If you disagree with him the God help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Remember when he played the cat sucking the milk out of Rula Lenskiys hand in Celebrity BB! So funny!
    :D

Advertisement