Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Pig Destroyer Album on the way...

• 08-06-2007 5:45am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Like it says, there's a new Pig Destroyer album entitled Phantom Limb on the way through Relapse Records. For any fans of Grind, this is gonna be big and welcome news. I have pre-ordered mine and have hopefully got an autographed CD booklet with it with something I saw on their MySpace.

Enjoy all! I shall be listening to Terrifyer on the way home at ear-splitting levels :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I have 38 counts and prowler . . . must invest in terrfyer and cant wait for phantom limb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 booey

super excited about this. they play tonight in philly but i no longer live there and wont make it by the time i get off work. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

got it today . . sounds good :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm waiting for my copy - managed to get one of those autographed copies available through some comics shop (it was advertised on their MySpace). Terrifyer is savage, especially the DVD that comes with.

Advertisement