Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hitler banned from xbox live

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

hmm, Lost in Translation :D

That's from the movie "The Downfall", worth checking out if you haven't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

God that was well good "I Can't download halo 3 beta now" rofl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

This is great news, I hated meeting that f*cker on Live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep very good.... do you really think he would get a PS3?...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

god's toy wrote:
    Yep very good.... do you really think he would get a PS3?...

Oh he would, he would.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,702 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Great video. Very well synchronised video and subtitles. Easily one of the better homemade vids, which lets be honest, are usually brutal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Very good find!

bualadh bos OP..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Haha class.

I know a few people who will get a kick out of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

My face is actually sore I laughed so much, great clip.

Advertisement