Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New diet

Options
  • 08-06-2007 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

I have two dogs and I was buying a large bag of Winalot in Tesco and was standing in the queue at the till. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no I was starting the Winalot diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in Hopsital last time, but I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward withe tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.
    I told her it was an essentially perfect diet and the way that it works is to load your trouser pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungery and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it agian.

I have to mention here that practically everyone on the queue was by now enbthralled with my story, particulary a large guy who was behind her.

Horrified she asked if I ended up in the hospital in that condeition because I had been poisoned. I told here no, it was becauese I'd been sitting in the road licking my ball$ and a car hit me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Weeeeeeeeee......

*splat*

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

posted a while back!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It was a different branch of Tescos.;)

Advertisement