Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards on k800i with 3pay

• 08-06-2007 11:02am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Basically whenever I try to login to boards on my k800i, it takes me to the redirect screen and just stays there. It doesn't redirect me to where I was before. So if I click the link (can't remember what it says but I'm sure you know the one) it takes me back to the where I was but I'm not logged in. :confused: Has this happened to any one before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

this happens on my k800i but i gave up, although i would be interested in a solution

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

wba88 wrote:
    this happens on my k800i but i gave up, although i would be interested in a solution

Are you with 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

oh sry no, vodafone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Why dont you download mini opera and access boards through it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

billbond4 wrote:
    Why dont you download mini opera and access boards through it?

I can't use opera, 3pay blocks all third party applications.

• Advertisement

wba88 wrote:
    oh sry no, vodafone

Well at least we know it's to do with the k800i and not with the network. I really don't get why it happens though because bebo logs in fine for me. :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i used boards on 3pay on an n70 today and i could log in and clicked remember me but it didn't. i don't think i'll be doing it too often because its painfully slow and the interface with the built in browser is terrible. opera mini formats it perfectly and shrinks all pictures to make it load faster but with the built in one its like looking at a web page through one of those magnifying glasses jewellers use

i used boards on 3pay on an n70 today and i could log in and clicked remember me but it didn't. i don't think i'll be doing it too often because its painfully slow and the interface with the built in browser is terrible. opera mini formats it perfectly and shrinks all pictures to make it load faster but with the built in one its like looking at a web page through one of those magnifying glasses jewellers use

As slow as it is. I don't have broadband in the house where I am living now and I'll only be there for another 3 months and all contracts seem to be a minimum of 6 months. So this is my only option really. Plus the speeds wouldn't bother me that much as I can do it while I'm watching tv.

Advertisement