Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laura, translation please?

Options
  • 08-06-2007 11:07am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

At the risk of being racist to the Welsh :rolleyes: Would C4 not consider putting up subtitles for Laura, I watched last night and couldn't make out a word she was saying?? She wasn't speaking Welsh was she?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If she was speaking Welsh they would subtitle it like they did with Glynn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I can't understand her either. I understood Glynn perfectly..dunno what it is about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

Dyflin wrote:
    She wasn't speaking Welsh was she?
    How could she have been speaking Welsh? It's not like anyone else in there is likely to know Welsh, is it?
    Unless she was talking to herself!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

She's been really quiet recently! I think its a shame Seany is gay as I think they'd be a great couple! I think her eyes lit up when he walked into the house.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

How could she have been speaking Welsh? It's not like anyone else in there is likely to know Welsh, is it?
    Unless she was talking to herself!! :D

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

Any chance of a translation for that pathetic smiley face comment to me, Dyflin?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

I find Laura very annoying... she speaks threw her nose.... Last year I hated the Welsh accent...now I totally despise it... She's one of the most boring house mates in there. What has she done apart from pi$$ off Ziggy to the point where you know he'd love to turn around and say 'Shut up you Fat annoying welsh git'!?? Anyone!? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Oh, I like her. She's very amusing and seems quite level headed. I'm so glad she's starting to see Ziggy for what he really is! And I think her accent is class - just like Helen's from earlier series of Big Brother. Not quite as funny as her though!

Advertisement