Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish paper 2 (OL)

Options
  • 08-06-2007 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Good or what? It was fairly grand...I wasnt sure how much to write but i think i did well..

I did Gealt, and the 1st Q or Faoisimh a Geobhatsa, i did Grá

Did fiche bliain ag fás

And Clare sa spéir...I did the 1 thing i liked and 1 thing i didnt like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭______

i done no revision whatsoever and got 7 full pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

i got around 5 pages... and im happy with it, rambaled on and hope the examiner knew what i was saying... not that bad was dreading it but i did ok.. i think :)

5 pages should be perfect, it was worth nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

got 6 pages out of it, really happy because there was nice bit of choice in that paper!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭persian

I did a third of a page...finished at 9-40,left at 10,such a travesty that its still mandatory,as far as im concerned i do 6 subjects...t'will be a fail for me but my other 6 will make up for it...well done to the people who did well also :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Jay112

Flew through it! got around 7 pages! enjoy the rest of the day off now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Got just about 3 pages written in an hour, left at 10:30. Here's me thinking "how did people write so much?". I still think i got my B, even though it is meaningless to both college course and points-wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Finished at 9:58,just under the half hour mark. Irish at ordinary level is such a joke and a waste of time, it should be made optional. I hope by pissing all over the exam those in charge will see how much of a joke subject it is

Well said BrightEyes,i did the same,my paper was covered in stickmen and smiley faces,damn supervisor wouldnt let us leave til 10

I drew a perfect picture of tommy pickles on my paper yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Finished in under the half hour too, but I think it should be taught better, not made optional. We've learnt enought to do HL in things we've only been doing for 3-6 years...with 14 years of it, we should all be aceing Irish at HL. It's clearly being taught badly.

Mar shampla: Typical Irish class for us was sit down, mini-lecture, leave early. For 3 solid years. And you can't blame the individual teachers - it's the system.

That sounds good compared to my irish class...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Got in total 4 pages done. Although most stuff doesnt fill up pages, just did it to look tidy. So about 2.5 pages in reality. Out at 5 past 10, the first in the year to leave. Still thinking I'll get a B, but definately a C. Its not for points anyway.

Gealt was difficult compared to the sample papers. The third question was annoying on it. Got bout 6 or 7 lines for nearly everything.

"Cén sort duine ab ea é Muiris?" My answer: Is é duine óige. Is math liom é mar ta sé óige agus ta sé ar meisce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Got a page for fiche blian ag fas, half page for clare sa speir, page and a half for gealt, half page for faoiseabh a g.... Left at 10.30. Only need to pass it anyway! Never ever have to speak that 'language' again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I owe someone 35 euro(Fiche Blian ag fas) but how the hell did people write 7pages, I knew everything on the paper and i am convinced i got full marks with 4 pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 chas_88

i don't do ordinary level, but that must have been an extremely easy paper today! the people doing it in my year started leaving at 10, and they were all gone by quarter past! higher level paper 2 took me 3 hours and 18 minutes...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Mushy wrote:

"Cén sort duine ab ea é Muiris?" My answer: Is é duine óige. Is math liom é mar ta sé óige agus ta sé ar meisce.

ha!!

Yeah, pass Irish is a joke. Had it all done by about 10:15...

Advertisement