Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Date rape???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Heh heh, gotta love the Onion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its the Onion for Christ Sake!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 kopman

lmfao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Rolf

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭katarin

for about half a second i thought this was real. till i saw the onion headline.
    the scolastic spokesperson's such a perv
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

God that is so wrong one of the characters will bleed to death in a sex change operation down an alley lol:p :p:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So that is why Hagrid was in the alley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

So that is why Hagrid was in the alley.
    Knockturn Alley? lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

LMAO! Except for the first split-second when I thought it was true :eek: :rolleyes:

Advertisement