Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebay? Projector?

• 08-06-2007 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

ok, well i was looking to get a projector for my little entertainment system, what i wouldnt usually be an ebay person, andive seen people paying hundreds for them on ebay, andi wouldnt usually even think of buying something from ebay unless it was even close to te retail price to avoid scams, but my friend just bought a projector from for a total price including shipping for 150 euro, thats excluding import tax, but he still only ended up paying 220 ayway, he says it works great, and it came with 2000 hours on the bulb, would anyone here be able to recomend me a projector from ebay, or somewhere similar for under 150, would it be rare to find a sincere offer in this price range, or did he just get lucky

oh and he got one of those infocus ones, not sure of the model number though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

something to be wary of with seconnd hand projectors,
    all have a function in the settings to reset the lamp life,
    its what your supposed to do when you change the bulb.
    be careful that the seller hasnt simply reset the clock without changing the bulb.

if it has a recent new bulb ask for a receipt,
    if the projector os five years old and there are 2000 hours remaining but the bulb hasnt been changed ask why it was never used.

Advertisement