Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

software bug which is intermittent; test software to follow steps?

Options
  • 08-06-2007 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

I am a tester in my software company and have been seeing a few issues lately in the application that i am testing which have been impossible to reproduce.
    is there any software out there which would trace the steps that i am doing so as that i could try and identify where the issue would be?

the windows application is been developed in VB .Net 2.0 and i receive a build of the application from development but could get access to the source code. Development haven't seen the issues and since i can't repro it, neither can they!

any ideas as to what could be used?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

I'm assuming you used Visual studio, in which case that has a huge variety of tracing tools. Run a google and you'll find them.

Advertisement