Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirbheathaisnéisí Roghnach

Options
  • 08-06-2007 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I answered the (ii) question using A Thig Ná Tit Orm :confused:

PLEASE TELL ME I'M OK ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

Hey, im sorry, i have no idea and i know you're probably freaking out! i actually asked could you do this for the pros and poetry a few days and some people said you could, that they were doing a mixture of roghnach and ainmnithe. so maybe you'll be ok! im really not sure tho :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I'm very sorry to break this to you.... but you get no marks for doing that.....

A guy in my school did a similar thing two years ago, answered the Urscéal question on a gearrscéal. Zero marks.

Sorry.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 GKRandom

JC 2K3 wrote:
    I'm very sorry to break this to you.... but you get no marks for doing that.....

A guy in my school did a similar thing two years ago, answered the Urscéal question on a gearrscéal. Zero marks.

Sorry.....

:(

Still though, A Thig is a dirbheathaisnéis, just don't know whether it's accepted on the dirbheathaisnéisí roghnach question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Yup, but its the Dírbheathaisnéis Ainmnithe, you have to answer the specific question on it. You can't answer the Dírbheathaisnéis Roghnagh question on the Dírbheathaisnéis Ainmnithe I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

****. Bloke in my year answered the wrong question. That'd be a right kick in the balls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

Yeah otherwise they would just not put a question on it on the paper. Still though, this means we will get the same mark, and I actually done the question

Advertisement