Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Rid of notes

Options
  • 08-06-2007 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Ok maybe im the only one who thinks this but dares not feeling like coming home and putting all the notes/books/folders etc into a box and waving goodbye !!!! hopefully for good:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭wba88

yea i feel the same way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Irish ones went in the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

I'm waiting till the end of the exams and then i'm just going to burn them all in a big fire and roast marshmallows over them.Mwhahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

I've gotten rid of Macbeth,poetry book,wuthering heights,irish books,and ALL assosciated notes.Damn it felt good!
    ALso having now finished english and irish forever and dumping all the knowledge I actually feel like I've lost weight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

im so confident im gonna wait till after i get my results ><

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

I support toxick on that notion, but I am most certainly shoving them out of my room, which will no longer look like a recycling truck fell on the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Yeah, I'm waiting until after the mocks. Although I had an idea to use them all for bonfire night, I just think it'd be a bit stupid if I ended up doing **** with the results and having to sit the whole feckin thing again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

Yeah keeping them also. Might have to repeat after that abysmal irish today

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Just keeping them till August. They wont be in my room anyway, so wont have to look at them. And with the way its going...I wont need them back!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I said to my parents at dinner that I'm so glad that I'll never need them again and they just said "You hope...". Now I'm not going to touch them until August :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

I am getting rid of them. I dont even read my notes in any case. I usually answer exam questions, read my own answers or use the book. Im too untidy for notes. I had loads though but thankfully they now sit at the bottom of my recycling bin. The rest of my subjects are fairly notes lite for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Well, I have already burned all my English notes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pilchard

I couldnt burn mine even if i did really well..... i have younger brothers and sisters one of whom is going into 5th year in september, not even macbeth cos she'll be usin that too.. but a lot of my notes are ripped up on my floor... should probably clear them up before i break my neck though (keep slipping on them:) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

3 years later and they are all still piled on my shelfs. The leaving cert screws with your mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

I have put my English and Irish books & notes in a press in the attic. I keep adding "hopefully" when I talk to people about "oh yay no more school/uniform/textbooks...."

Wow I'm just brimming with confidance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Be@st

I think I'll keep mine until August, after Irish today...
    I think I might be back. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

pilchard wrote:
    I couldnt burn mine even if i did really well..... i have younger brothers and sisters one of whom is going into 5th year in september, not even macbeth cos she'll be usin that too.. but a lot of my notes are ripped up on my floor... should probably clear them up before i break my neck though (keep slipping on them:) )
    hehe, I already got notes off my sister (did her 'cert in 05) but the closest sibling after me is only 9 so notes in the bin for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 stickytape

lemansky wrote:
    I've gotten rid of Macbeth,poetry book,wuthering heights,irish books,and ALL assosciated notes.Damn it felt good!
    ALso having now finished english and irish forever and dumping all the knowledge I actually feel like I've lost weight...

Already.....that was quick? How....just bin them? I plan on waiting until everything is over and then burning them.......well An Trial and WH yes.....macbeth not so much......

Advertisement