Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/webcast/#

• 08-06-2007 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

megadeth on in an hours time..live from donnington!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Sweet...megadeth next, with Wolfmother and Velvet Revolver later. To celebrate the end of this week of exams, some drinks shall be had now:D

Also, Wolfmother on ahead of Megadeth:eek:. And I'm a bigger Wolfmotehr fan aswell

EDIT: Massive Irish flag on the front right of stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭thebourke

i am an old school megadeth fan plus im going to see them sunday night in dublin..dont know much about wolfmother..what kind of music..machine head tommorow and lamb of god ,iron maiden on sunday!

thebourke wrote:
    i am an old school megadeth fan plus im going to see them sunday night in dublin..dont know much about wolfmother..what kind of music..machine head tommorow and lamb of god ,iron maiden on sunday!

Wolfmother are Jimmy Page mixed with Black Sabbath...from Australia.

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/webcast/#

Just to link it

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

not working for me :(
    o well i will watch the vid after the fest

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AlanOB

Class. Is this live yeah?

Dragonforce next apparently.

And Maiden on Sunday? Excellent.

Lot of crap there obviously but I'll take it.

• Advertisement

yeah sure is..but they are not showing all the bands..just watched the megadeth one..class...cant wait to see them sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

lol i wanted to see korn playing, they should be on instead of a few that are being shown

Velvet Revolver doing quite a good set now. New stuff sound much better live. Hopefully it doesnt raise my expectations for the new album

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's a shame though that velvert revolver are playing after megadeth, i mean show some respect.

i think if i went to a VR show i'd just be waiting for them to play GNR songs :D.

since i only noticed this thread now does anyone know were YOURCODENAMEIS:MILO included in this webcast?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Are they showing all the gigs on the webcast? I definately want to catch Machine Head and Lamb Of God.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

lol i wanted to see korn playing, they should be on instead of a few that are being shown
    they're not being shown cause they're on the second stage which they requested to play on..pity...though it will mean real fans at it will get to see them closely and not stuffed down the very back of the main stage crowd, behind people who couldn't care less about the band...

yeah machin head are being shown tommorow and lamb of god on the sunday and of course maiden on sunday night at 8.40....

if you check both of these bands are on the mains stage...anyone at tonights machine head in belfast?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

they're not being shown cause they're on the second stage which they requested to play on..pity...though it will mean real fans at it will get to see them closely and not stuffed down the very back of the main stage crowd, behind people who couldn't care less about the band...

I'd say some fans were dissappointed cause the tent was PACKED,luckily i was up the front!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Beekay wrote:
    I'd say some fans were dissappointed cause the tent was PACKED,luckily i was up the front!:D

Yep, I couldn't get near the tent, and eventually got fed up. Pity, I really wanted to see them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Yep, I couldn't get near the tent, and eventually got fed up. Pity, I really wanted to see them.

Its a shame alright,it was a pretty dangerous situation to put the fans in aswell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Beekay wrote:
    Its a shame alright,it was a pretty dangerous situation to put the fans in aswell!

Yes it was.

I heard that Korn had played an extra half hour though. Which kinda makes me wish I hadn't slogged through the crowds and waited for things to die down.

Advertisement