Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

showreel

• 08-06-2007 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

i need 2 get a showreel done, can anyone advise

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

A showreel of what and for what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Dr. Seuss

[Mod Edit] Be nice [Mod Edit]

Dr. Seuss wrote:
    [Mod Edit] Be nice [Mod Edit]
    Why did you edit my post, Lump? Why not just let the OP answer my question about why she posted the same topic twice within 1 day? Was it not a fair question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No it wasn't - Use of bad language isn't acceptable, also, maybe (God forbid) she made a mistake and made a new thread instead of replying.

Lump wrote:
    No it wasn't - Use of bad language isn't acceptable, also, maybe (God forbid) she made a mistake and made a new thread instead of replying.
    So she made a mistake and actually intended to make a reply, but with the exact same question as the original topic? That doesn't make sense either.

• Advertisement

Let me put it in easy terms: I don't care what you think - With regard to my reasons for editing your post.

John

Lump wrote:
    Let me put it in easy terms: I don't care what you think - With regard to my reasons for editing your post.

John
    You're so sound. Thanks.

No Problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

petty? never...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭marktsang

OP whats stopping you?

• Advertisement

marktsang wrote:
    OP whats stopping you?