Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get from Sandyford to Cherrywood

• 08-06-2007 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi guys,

I`m working in Sandyford near the luas stop and I have a job interview on Tuesday afternoon in Cherrywood (Cherrywood Science and Technology Park, Loughlinstown). Could someone tell me the best way to get there from where I work please as I cant find a suitable bus route. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

the buses that go down the N11, I think, stop abot a 5/7 minute walk from Cherrywood. There are buses that go into the park but your best bet might be to get into Dun Laoghaire an grab the 45(I think) that goes to Shankill via Ballybrack. That stops nearish Cherrywood. It's a long way to travel for what should be a short distance.

You might even be better off just grabbing a cab and getting the to nip through the racecourse, it will only cost a few quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The good folk over in the Commuting and Transport Forum may be able to help.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

the 145 goes the n11 pass cherrywood, and past sandyford, 5 min walk to both stops, comes ever 20 mins or so

Advertisement