Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastern Europe4August

• 08-06-2007 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys
    4 ladies going interrailing for the month of august - prague, krakow, budapest, vienna, croatia...just wondering if its cheaper to get the usit interrail ticket or to buy train tickets separately.
    Also, any advice on good youth hostels?? - cheap, central and good craic!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭wahlrab

interrail ticket is cheaper, especially for the route you are taking I did a similar one two years ago, good hostel in krakow is mama's hostel, in budapest domino hostel, in prague just go for a central one

croatia-visit hvar and if you do, stay at villa sandra, which can be found at hostelworld.com

have you thought of couchsurfing, i guess you might have too many to do it, prepare to walk a lot! and watch out for gypsies on night trains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

think i might bring a hurley to deal with these gypsys, cant stand them

Advertisement