Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tasty & simple recipe for 10

Options
  • 08-06-2007 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Next week I have to cook for ten people on just two gas rings, possibly three if I'm really lucky. And I probably won't have time to prepare anything in advance, so I really have to do something quick and easy (and filling, 'cos they're all going to be working hard all day).

Anyone got any tasty recipes (veggie obviously) that can be knocked up with no hassle in a couple of pans please? I never realized how much I used the oven until now.

I already plan to do a curry and a big pot of chilli and rice, but that only sorts out two of the days and I have to feed them for three.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

There's some good, simple recipes here

I tried the "Green pepper & potato dish" and it's surprisingly tasty given that you just throw everything into a pot with minimum fuss..

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

Pasta in one pot with a nice sauce and Ratatoui in the other.
    Or a big pot of curried veg with rice in the other pot.

Advertisement