Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible new booster pack for 2124

Options
  • 08-06-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

when I was in the BFHQ of the game earlier today I noticed on the ticker something about "reports of a new battle, forces moved to the albaininan (SP) boarders" or something like that, could we be gettin a new booster pack?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

it's likely the 2142 version of the new bf2 map.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Oh that could be intresting the bf2 map looks ok be nice if 2142 got a new map also, lets face it the game needs something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

it's likely the 2142 version of the new bf2 map.

But the previous 2142 ticker message referred to the Arabian peninsula, so this could be something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

futuristic wake ftw

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

futuristic wake ftw

:D

Aye more chopper plain whore. YAY!, NOT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Actually, wouldnt mind a map with more air power , would finally give me a reason to take the AA unlock for engy. Unlocked it ages ago but never equipped it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah that would be great alright. The planes arnt used enough as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Anti wrote:
    Yeah that would be great alright. The planes arnt used enough as it is.

Airpower is hell of a lot easier to shoot down than in BF2, thats why they're not used as much. Lolth good place is to use the AA is on the titan, get another eng to equip and ye'll clean up. 4 of us, 2 engs, 1 medic, 1 support just stayed on the roof one night, i think the opposite team got into the titan once.

I'd like to see desert maps again, the 3 desert maps on conquest were fantastic for tanks\mec battles. Suez Canal was awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

[TiG] Knows all !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭X-Ecuti0ner

I'd say it will just be the new Highway Tampa map that was recently relased in bf2 just put into 2142.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Jackabo wrote:
    [TiG] Knows all !!!!

ya forgot to add the "Fúck" in the middle there jack ;)

Advertisement