Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO Society

Options
  • 08-06-2007 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi guys, there's a UFO Society startin up and we'd love to have more people on board. We aim to convert the masses...;-) PM me if you're into the idea...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

hey , ive seen the signs for this (on my private BFM board btw :P) and id love to get involved. Ill sign up on the day. What have you got planned for the year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 kohima

The UFO Society are just completing a game plan for the year which having been revised to the UFO and paranormal society includes speakers, trips away to a UFO conference and a haunted house, video/documentary showings and a website with a wiki for sharing news, experiences, etc. We also hope to have a newsletter at regular intervals...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kevin Marx

kohima wrote: »
    hi guys, there's a UFO Society startin up and we'd love to have more people on board. We aim to convert the masses...;-) PM me if you're into the idea...

How do I PM you? I am very interested.

Kevin Marx

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Kevin Marx wrote: »
    How do I PM you? I am very interested.

Kevin Marx

First thing is travelling back in time to 2007, for most people this is a problem. But your evident belief in UFOs means you almost certainly accept time is non linear.

When you get back there, you have a problem. You need a minimum amount of posts to send a PM, and your current account will not yet exist. So register for an account, post some **** in some bull forum no one reads, and then click his name and click "send PM"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

errlloyd wrote: »
    So register for an account, post some **** in some bull forum no one reads, and then click his name and click "send PM"
    The OP hasn't been active for quite a while Last Activity: 20-10-2009 13:42 so that'll be the next problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Kevin Marx

errlloyd wrote: »
    First thing is travelling back in time to 2007, for most people this is a problem. But your evident belief in UFOs means you almost certainly accept time is non linear.

When you get back there, you have a problem. You need a minimum amount of posts to send a PM, and your current account will not yet exist. So register for an account, post some **** in some bull forum no one reads, and then click his name and click "send PM"

Didn't notice the date, damn. No need for your sarcasm though.

The OP hasn't been active for quite a while Last Activity: 20-10-2009 13:42 so that'll be the next problem.

Hence the time travel. :)

Kevin Marx wrote: »
    Didn't notice the date, damn. No need for your sarcasm though.

Probably bit harsh to be fair. How did you even manage to stumble across an 8 year old thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I never knew aliens could time travel. Learn something new every day.

Advertisement