Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need French Help!!!

Options
  • 08-06-2007 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Okay people,
    Got my French exam coming up, and turns out if I fail it, I can't get into DKIT.
    If anyone got any tips or links to a page with notes etc. I would be VERY grateful!
    Also, its ordinary level I'm taking, my teacher & class were a disaster after the Junior Cert and I've lost all memory of French(almost).
    HELP ME!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cossyx

Be@st wrote:
    Okay people,
    Got my French exam coming up, and turns out if I fail it, I can't get into DKIT.
    If anyone got any tips or links to a page with notes etc. I would be VERY grateful!
    Also, its ordinary level I'm taking, my teacher & class were a disaster after the Junior Cert and I've lost all memory of French(almost).
    HELP ME!
    I do higher level but I think aural for ordinary is 25% and it is the section worth the most ya? so if it was me I start practising that, if you feel ok about that Id practise reading comprehensions next. Give a look on skoool.ie if you haven't already!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Be@st

Thank you very much, I'll try that now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cossyx

I'd get my hands on maybe a Less Stress More Success if you could too, I don't know what it's like for french but i found them good for other subjects it'd prob have good phrases, sample questions etc. Don't get revise wise though it's crap!!

Advertisement