Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finishing up

Options
  • 08-06-2007 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭

When are y'all finishing up?

My last is music on the 21st. I've got over a week without an exam after biology on tuesday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I am finished the 18th with Physics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 eimear89

My last is music as well. Hoping to study it in the two days I have between it and Chemistry. I literally haven't done anything for it. I fear composing will bring me down because I'm crap at it. Had been hoping for an A1 in it seeing as I kicked ass in the practical but this looks unlikely now.
    I can't wait for it to be all over. Although having said that the LC isn't half as bad as people make it out to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

One word- tchaikers

I'm finished on Monday coming (the 11th) at 4pm with 4A6(1) Structural Design.

Oh, you meant leaving cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cossyx

Im finished on the 21st too, but my 2nd last exam is business on Wednesday, Im hoping I'll get the study for music done in a few days!! Im definately not studying for the week!:p Music isn't the worse, at least we've the practical done :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭adamcp

Chemistry on the 19th but I got a week after Biology for it

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

20th.Economics.Have 4 free days before it so I'll be fine, as I could revise the entire course in about 2 hours, and economics is my best subject anyways.Am hoping for a B1 at the least, hell I'll probably get an A1.

*Hugs economics notes*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

13th YES!! History being the last. The joy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

18th after accounting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

I finish with music on the 21st, I'll be the only person in the exam hall too. My 2nd last exam is History on wednesday, a full 8 days before the last exam :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

I'm the last... 22nd :( darn applied maths! However I only have two exams next week, maths 2 and art history. Then Chem Spanish, music and applied maths in the third week.. over all not tooooo bad. Hoping to cram music in the leadup and neglect chem cause I won't count it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

im the 22nd too with applied maths.. All the way to the bitter end!!
    Have a week and a half after business on wednesday to do Physics and Applied Maths. Loads of time to study so im not too depresed about it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

French(12th), then Physics(18th), then Economics(20th) then out. I've left the latter two to one side, so hoping that I can get the course covered and be fresh for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

20th.Economics.Have 4 free days before it so I'll be fine, as I could revise the entire course in about 2 hours, and economics is my best subject anyways.Am hoping for a B1 at the least, hell I'll probably get an A1.

*Hugs economics notes*
    I'm the same.... but I'll stress that I'm not hugging anything :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 crazya

im not finished till the 22nd i have engineering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 -blondie-

Me too! Its brill being finished so early but Im really freaking about history! Not good!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Not off til the 22nd..italian... but that means i have a 9 day gap between history and that to study!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pilchard

chemistry (19th)...its my worst subject so i'm glad of tho 6 day gap between it and bussiness..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

18th with phys/chem. nearly a whole week to study it

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

I finish the 22nd, but it´s only portuguese n won´t need to study it. My last "real" exam is on the 19th, horrible horrible chemistry :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

14th yeahhh babbyyy!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

same here! it will be the greatest day of my life. il be doing an amount of serious cramming the night before that because im screwed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭DtotheK

not many have it as bad as one of my friends. he does ag science and applied maths... which are on at the same time so his ag science is later on in the day. there was someone else in his position last yr and had to stay in till 8!!

as for me app maths 22nd

• Registered Users Posts: 21,389 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

18th with Accounting. Have Physics in the morning, but History is my last exam before that, so 4 days to study for my best subject and an ordinary level subject...I wont complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭sophya

Finish on the 20th with Classics. Have 6 days to study for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Geography(12th) then german (15th) physics(18th) and economics(20th)

wont be studying for german as it will be my weakest subject so i have a week for physics and economics.

Advertisement